A Ridiculously Tough Question (DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SOLVE WITHOUT PROPER GUIDANCE!)

I always thought that being sick was the best time of my teenage life. But as it turns out, it was living hell. Life was miserable; I could not do anything... literally. I could not get out of bed without fear of falling off creeping out and pouncing me. It was terrible.

Death was lurking close by, I could almost feel its grasp; inching closer and closer with every breath I sucked in. 40.1 degrees Celsius. Mom and Dad are freaked out just by looking at the reading. They called the doctor and asked for his advice, tormented me with the freezing cold pack. It was murderous.

I was already wearing 3 layers of clothes, two layers of blankets and still, artic air from the air conditioner found a small crack and barged in to give me the gitters, if you know what I mean.

Do I want to get sick again? Yes, I do but not this bad. Sure you get homework and get the painful, nerve-racking, tennie wennie mosquito blood test injection. But look on the bright side, who wants to be at school sleeping during morning assembly when you can be snuggled in comfortably in your own bed? You can be playing computer; surfing, facebook-ing, blogging, whatever!

Peace,

15 year old toddler

0 comments: