Rant, Rant, Rant, and... Oooh, a cookie!!!

After a long, soothing, relaxing, peaceful, tranquil, and not to mention lukewarm shower, I was greeted by what I feared the most. The chilling winter gust of the air conditioner that kept on blasting through the holes of the bathroom door. I hated this; furthermore, my parents are paying a five star hotel to do this.

Why does a hotel, especially a reputable one, has to freeze their suites? I mean it was not prescribed by us customers? My recent holiday trip was to the tropics, so I do not see the need to make their rooms well below zero degrees. I mean when I slid on the bed wearing shorts, it was like cold water spraying on my feet. Instead of watching Nicholas Cage dodging bullets in

Gone in 60 seconds
, I was literally shivering to death. This is miles from what I expected from a five star hotel such as the one I stayed in.


Wait, I think you may be thinking this:
Hm.... I disagree, hotels make their rooms for hygienic purposes.
Well, to answer that question; I have a question: Aren't hotels are supposed to keep their rooms and their premises spit spot? So I really think that arctic atmosphered rooms are not a necessity.


15 year old toddler, signing off.

0 comments: